A word easy to take and tough to act on.
‘unselfishness’ and ‘generosity’
We often think about ourselves before thinking about the next someone. That’s the bitter reality of today’s world. You can also say this is smartness of this modern world.
I have felt personally about it.
Choosing your good over other person is your right. But sometimes it becomes tough to think about yourself.
Well, I feel in that case you should believe in yourself and your God.
In time you will get directed to the real path.
It’s magical to feel good after choosing others happiness over yours.
I do believe now in this saying that world’s greatest feeling is knowing that someone is happy just because of you.
And that happiness for me is one of the best feelings.
So, I will say here that sometimes
everybody should think about other person’s happiness over his/her happiness.
It’s all about choosing something for Nobel cause and magical experience.
Hey! Readers I am glad to announce that this is my second mystery blogger award.I thank to ThatAmbitiousIntrovert for nominating me. She is an amazing writer. She writes passionate and lovely blogs. Do check to Find good Reads.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
‘An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’
– Okoto Enigma, Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award
Some general rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
4. Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
5. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
10. Share a link to your best post(s).
My answers -:
Which fictional character would you bring into the real world?
Three things about me :
1. I am all time student, try to keep learning always.
2. I am extrovert and jolly in nature.
3. I love to enjoy life with sharing love and kindness.
Where do you get your inspiration from to write?
How does blogging add value to your audience?
What superpower would you choose if you had the chance? (Funny, weird question)
What puts you off reading a blog post?
Where do you see your blog in 5 years time?
I am nominating to following amazing bloggers –
Thoughts for change
The floating thoughts
Here are some of my favourite write ups 👇